Most of you should have gotten this by email or post by now:
Take notice that in accordance with Article 7 of the Company's Memorandum and Articles of Association, the
Annual General Meeting of the National Target Shooting Association Ltd. will take place at 10.00 a.m. on Saturday,
October 10th 2008 in Áras Chill Dara, (The County Council Offices) Naas, Co. Kildare.
Please find enclosed the Agenda and an instrument for the purpose of appointing a proxy on your behalf on any
matter that might be considered at the meeting should you be unable to attend. In accordance with Article 28,
completed proxy forms should be lodged at the registered office no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Also please note that in accordance with Article 24 only registered members may have a vote (i.e. only the affiliated
members of affiliated clubs).
Election of Directors
In accordance with Articles 32 and 33 of the Articles of Association of the Company, all Directors shall retire from
office, but shall be eligible for re-election.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Minutes of last Annual General Meeting
2. Matters Arising
3. Directors' reports, including Airgun, Smallbore Rifle and Pistol coordinators
5. Special Resolution to amend and update the Articles and Memorandum of Association as per the attached
· emphasis on promotion of the sport of target shooting, including membership of ESC, ISSF etc.
· adoption of anti-doping rules (WADA)
· code of ethics and good practice for children's sport
· introduction of new categories of membership including full, junior, member of affiliated club, affiliated club
· voting rights of full members and of affiliated clubs
6. Appointment of auditors
7. Election of Directors and Officers
8. Scheduling of the 2010 Annual General Meeting
9. Any Other Business
Here is a google map to the location of the AGM.
The updated Memorandum is here.
The updated Articles are here.
If you've any comments on the Memorandum or Articles or matters you would like to see raised at the AGM, let us know, or better yet, come along!